Web Manager - Bogart Man
Quick thinker with self-organising work ethic.
The ideal candidate must display an excellent understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS), specifically Shopify. Mantaining an e-commerce store and its infrastructures using CSS, HTML, PhP, Java. You’ll also be dealing with Inventory Management and Overall Site Audits. Technical skills like Search Engine Optimization, HTML page building, Database Management will need to be ensured to get the job done.
Web Manager responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade an e-Commerce website.
- Troubleshoot & respond on all website issues.
- Protect the e-Commerce website from any security breaches.
- Work with content management procedures.
- Conduct monthly content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Manage and update website content aligned to the organization’s SEO strategy.
- Ensure the e-Commerce website’s product inventory will be of good quality and I will optimize the user experience efficiently by conducting regular test plans with reports.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategies & content strategies and meets the organization’s standards.
- Manage databases and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
- 1-2 years of work experience as a Website Manager specifically with e-Commerce websites.
- Good knowledge and understanding of CMS Systems like Shopify.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, Java & Php coding languages.
- Responsive Page building skills executing On-page & Off-page SEO implementation.
- Familiar with fast pace agile team environments.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Energetic and hard-working
- Deadline driven (we are looking for someone who delivers before a deadline)
- Be able to work independently (take initiative) and with a close-knit team
- Establish and structure priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt and respond effectively to feedback and implement changes in a timeous manner
- Someone who can understand, drive and share the end vision
High School (matric) (Required)
A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.