Media Manager - Bogart Man
Confident copy writer with an interest in Retail Fashion.
The ideal candidate must display an excellent understanding of Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. Mantaining a good brand presence & communication on all social media platforms using content distribution software to execute preplanned content strategy plans. Practical skills like Copy Writing & Online Marketing will need to be ensured to get the job done.
- Plan, publish, manage and maintain multiple media platforms.
- Produce consistency in line with the brand identity and voice.
- Implement content strategies based on pre-planned execution plans.
- Work with content management procedures.
- Proficient in English writing.
- Manage and update social media platforms.
- Study the interests of my followers on a weekly basis and report monthly.
- Understand media analytics & traffic metrics.
- Memorise product inventory and use to the brand’s advantage.
- Utilise good time management skills.
- Respond to each engagement as best as possible provide communicational support where needed.
- A diploma or degree in Media Marketing or qualification to similar extent.
- 2+ years of work experience in Social Media Manager/Influencor.
- An active online following on one or more popular media platforms.
- Familiar with fast pace agile team environments.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Energetic and hard-working
- Deadline driven (we are looking for someone who delivers before a deadline)
- Be able to work independently (take initiative) and with a close-knit team
- Establish and structure priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt and respond effectively to feedback and implement changes in a timeous manner
- Someone who can understand, drive and share the end vision
High School (matric) (Required)
A diploma or degree in Media Marketing or qualification to similar extent.