Marketing Administrator - Bogart Man
The organised go-getter. The ideal candidate must display an excellent understanding of vendor liaison, media distribution, communication planning and market segmentation. Marketing distribution is your main responsibility. Liaising with Mall vendor(s) to insure that the brand’s content reach is maximized within budget limitations. Practical skills like Client facing professionalism, Project management and Time management, will need to be ensured to get the job done. Experience Related Salary
- Research, plan, action, maintain and follow up with Vendors on a weekly basis.
- Keep log of Vendor communication on a daily basis.
- Create and manage scheduled appointments to assess store for campaign
- Implement and report back to team management
- Communicate marketing plan(s) with all relevant parties
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the marketing distribution aligns with brand- & content-strategies and meets the organization’s standards.
- Maintain good relationships with client vendor(s).
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities where possible.
- Present and implement newly researched opportunities to management and various stakeholders
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related qualification.
- 2+ years of work vendor/sales/retail account management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Responsible & Reliable.
- Establish and structure priorities.
- Familiar with fast pace agile team environments.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Energetic and hard-working
- Deadline driven (we are looking for someone who delivers before a deadline)
- Be able to work independently (take initiative) and with a close-knit team
- Establish and structure priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt and respond effectively to feedback and implement changes in a
- timeous manner
- I have a license and can drive
- Goal driven and organised.
- Someone who can understand, drive and share the end vision
High School (matric) (Required)
A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related qualification