Graphic Designer - Bogart Man
The Multi Media Expert
The ideal candidate must display an excellent understanding of both Print & Digital Design Thinking, with a worthy portfolio to showcase their understanding. Able photographer with experience in Retail Photography & Studio Photography. You’ll be responsible for shooting, prep and design of Online product visuals as well as in-store sign & print work. Practical Design skills like Adobe-Photoshop, -Light Room & -Illustrator will need to be ensured to get the job done.
- Brainstorm, conceptualise, plan, execute and produce creative visual content.
- Experienced photographer with an existing portfolio in retail/product photography.
- Familiar with content management procedures.
- Understand the difference between print and screen outputs.
- Ensure quality and consistency in my work on a monthly basis.
- Remain calm and work hard under pressure.
- Accept positive criticism, and can apply myself when needed.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that all online product visuals & in-store print and signage design work meets the organization’s standards.
- Maintain good time management skills and meet agreed upon deadlines.
- A degree in Graphic Design, Information Design, Multi Media or a related qualification.
- 1-2 years of work experience as a Graphic/Digital/Multi Media Designer.
- Digital & Print Orientated Designer.
- Experienced Studio Photographer.
- 1+ years of practical experience on Photoshop, illustrator and/or lightroom.
- A visible and maintained online portfolio
High School (matric) (Required)
A degree in Graphic Design, Information Design, Multi Media or a related qualification.