BogartMan – Is seeking a Junior-Mid level Fashion Designer to join our team.
Do you have a strong Graphic/illustrator Design Background?
The ideal candidate should be able to create visual artefacts, concepts and fashion designs to convey the brand’s identity and key brand awareness messages. This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities.
- Managing our design process from conception through to final styling and implementation.
- Conceptualization and execution of visual mock-ups, style guides and any other design artifacts associated with our production process.
- Conducting market research, continual trend analysis; of styles, fashion, fabrics and techniques that will maintain our international quality standards.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, making edits to line(s) and creating and/or further developing new and/or existing concepts.
- Ensuring product(s) is in agreement with business strategy and the vision of stakeholders.
- Selecting of fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development and production.
- Collaborating with lead technical designer to ensure production is executed accurately.
- Reviewing product(s) from quality assurance perspective to ensure international fashion and fitments standards.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards and samples to business stakeholders.
Education, Training, & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field.
- 3+ years of design experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe illustrator.
Graphic Designer Skills & Competencies
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Ability to do thumbnail sketches.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Understanding of Typography design.
- Excellent sense of style and colour paring.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.